Teachers/Coach for Student Care Centre
Post Date: 2021-7-1 11:41, Expiry Date: 2021-9-29 11:41, IP: 22.214.171.124, visits:110
Company: Thinking Bees Pte. Ltd.
Type: Job Offered
share this AD:
Possess great passion in working with children
Good Organizational Skills
Good Class Management Skills
Proficient in Primary 1 to Primary 6 or Proficient in Secondary 1-4
English, Chinese, Mathematics and Science
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Guide Primary School Children in their School Homework
2. Guide and ensure mastery in Spelling for school’s Spelling
3. Ensure Class Discipline and safety
4. Plan and conduct learning activities
5. Teach in a fun and interactive way
6. Teach school syllabus
7. Monitor the children academic progress and well-being
8. Follow and facilitate daily routine and schedule
9. Prepare relevant worksheets
10. Look after the children’s well being
11. Instill discipline, positive learning attitude, good values and habits in the children
1. GCE O’ Level Education
3. Able to understand Chinese Language and assist in Chinese Homework
4. Have experience in teaching children
5. Love children
6. Exhibit a positive attitude when faced with challenges.
1. School Days 1030am to 730pm
2. Staggered shift work in June, December and School Holidays.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Or call Jae Chong 9118 2538 to arrange for an interview.